Accounting and Administrative Clerk
Your future job with us:
Meri’s Administrative function is led by the Financial Operations Manager. The Accounting and Administrative Clerk is a member of the Administrative department.
The Accounting and Administrative Clerk needs to be able to work independently in their role without close supervision. She/he works with Aftermarket Sales and Customer Service, Logistics, Accounting, suppliers, and customers. He/she will have standard accounting and administrative tasks, but will also help to backup and support the Administrative function, as required. However, she/he will need to balance these independently generated tasks with tasks assigned by the Financial Operations Manager and others aligned with Meri strategy and needs.
Occasionally, the work hours may occur in the evening for team building activities or as other business needs dictate.
The standard tasks of position role include – but are not limited to:
- Process supplier invoices.
- Perform follow up on invoices, as needed.
- Obtain / follow up on supplier documentation.
- Some reconciliation of Aftermarket orders.
- Process inventory transactions.
- Assist with bi-annual physical inventory count.
- Perform audits / maintain audit documentation, as directed.
- Back up Aftermarket Administrative Specialist:
- Enter orders
- Create purchase orders, as needed.
- Back up / assist other activities in the Administrative Department, as needed.
- Create / maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other tasks / projects as assigned by the Financial Operations Manager.
Your qualifications + skills:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in related roles
- Must be organized and maintain accurate document control
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to work as part of a team yet be self-directed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to perform tactfully among cross-functional departments
Our offer to you:
We offer an excellent benefits package (health/dental insurance), modern workspace, teamwork culture, business procedures supported by integrated database system and latest computer software programs. We have engaged, supportive colleagues, and international teamwork with our other business units.
Office hours 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and references (if available) to Oressa Kulack at HR@meriusa.com stating your salary requirements and available start date.