Meri Environmental Solutions is a leading international company, active in the field of material handling, water treatment, reject/sludge handling and effluent treatment for the paper and other allied industries. With branches in Germany, China, Brazil and the United States, we plan, design and sell equipment and complete WSR (Water, Sludge, Reject) Sub-Systems for environmental interfaces/process steps in new production lines and for the upgrade of existing plants.
With more than 3700 installations we have been a reliable partner for our end customers in the global paper industry, especially for our market-leading parent company VOITH Paper.
Our German branch, located in Munich is looking for an
Mechatronic Field Engineer (m/f)
Our offer to you:
- Engaged and inspiring colleagues, team culture and international teamwork with other business units
- Latest computer software programs, state of the art work equipment, all business procedures supported by integrated database system
- Time for a comprehensive training in the complex products and processes of our company
- A long-term perspective and personal development opportunities in our company with a great deal of creative freedom.
- Opportunity to travel to installations worldwide
- Competitive compensation package, 30 vacation days
- Bye the way, your dog is welcome in our office, too!
After a thorough training period on Meri technologies and products you will
- Work with Lead Automation Engineer during the developing phase of the control systems of the machines/plants scope of supply of the projects of our company
- Responsible for final test and checkout of machines at the different production units worldwide (EMEA)
- Monitor and assist during the commissioning and startup of the plants scope of supply of our company
- Support Customer Service department for fault tracing and problem solving
- Completed training as mechatronics engineer (Deutsche Ausbildung “Mechatroniker”) or a related field or similar training abroad
- 2-3 year experience in design and testing of control system for machinery related to manufacturing automation with hydraulic, pneumatic and electric actuators
- Hands-on mentality and problem solving skills
- Candidate should enjoy traveling and working on-site
- Good knowledge of working principles, commissioning and startup of asynchronous motors and VFDs
- Good knowledge of working principles, commissioning and startup of typical machinery automation sensors like proximity switches, fluid pressure and level sensors, optical sensors
- Good knowledge of standard PLC programming language (IEC 61131). Knowledge of Codesys development system will be a preferential qualification.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic power transmission systems (pumps, motors, control valves)
- Basic understanding of P&ID and mechanical drawings
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Eplan, basic knowledge of CAD system like Autocad and Inventor
- Knowledge of Comos system will be a preferential qualification
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Previous experience in waste (municipal and/or industrial) and/or waste water processing will be preferential qualification
Are you interested?
We look forward to your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) stating your earliest starting date and your compensation requirements.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
reference: Mechatronic Field Engineer
Meri Environmental Solutions GmbH
Attn: Frau Heidrun Lichter