We are a leading international company, active in the field of material handling, water treatment, reject/sludge handling and effluent treatment for the paper and other allied industries. With branches in Germany, Brazil, China and the U.S., we plan, design, and sell equipment and complete WSR (water, sludge, reject) sub-systems for environmental interfaces/process steps in new production lines and for the upgrade of existing plants.
Our North American branch located in Appleton, WI, is seeking an individual to fill the following position:
- At Meri, the Finance Manager will provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations. Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success of the corporation. Must understand IFRS accounting rules. Oversee operations of Accounting Department and participate in daily entries. Must understand and use POC (Percentage of completion) for orders over $1,000,000. Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures. Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting as required by parent company. Responsible for the annual budget process, provide monthly reviews, and implementing Business plans. Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances.
Finally, the candidate will provide oversight and guidance to the Product & Services / Aftermarket Sales department and Project Management. This includes budgeting, budget reviews and develop strategies to grow the business.
Our offer to you:
- We offer an excellent benefits package (health/dental insurance), modern workspace, latest computer software programs, all business procedures supported by integrated database system, promote team culture, we have engaged and supportive colleagues, international teamwork with our other business units. Our business is located in family friendly community with excellent public school systems.
- Vacation package is based on working experience
- 7+ years related experience in financial / commercial management.
- Bachelor degree in business and financing.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of financial and integrated accounting systems.
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Perform analysis on various company projects and plans and provide alternatives and recommendations
- Liaison with legal representation on corporate issues. Review of legal contracts as requested.
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask is essential
- Willingness to learn and an open mind
- Technical and/or engineering competence is a plus
- Salary will depend on qualifications
Please e-mail your resume to:
E-mail is preferred