We are a leading international company, active in the field of material handling, water treatment, reject/sludge handling and effluent treatment for the paper and other allied industries. With branches in Germany, Brazil, China and the U.S., we plan, design, and sell equipment and complete WSR (water, sludge, reject) sub-systems for environmental interfaces/process steps in new production lines and for the upgrade of existing plants.
Our North American branch located in Appleton, WI, is seeking an individual to fill the following position:
HR Coordinator (Part-time 20-25 hrs/wk)
Job Description:At Meri, the HR Coordinator will provide record keeping for personnel files, time-off, sick, health care, etc.
Report changes and hours to the payroll company for completion of payroll bi-weekly. Regarding HR questions for 30+ employees and assisting/organizing recruitment process. Assisting in annual review set-up and goal agreements. Complete on boarding and off boarding of employees. Help implementing HR procedures internally and globally. Be a contact person for the Germany HR Office. Monitor and review compliance. Work with our sister company on Health and Safety.
Our offer to you:
- We offer an excellent benefits package (health/dental insurance), modern workspace, latest computer software programs, all business procedures supported by integrated database system, promote team culture, we have engaged and supportive colleagues, international teamwork with our other business units, and our business is located in family friendly community with excellent public school systems.
- 5+ years related experience in Human resources.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in business and administration (preferred), or human resources
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to keep confidential information.
- Cultural diversity
- Strong leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask is essential
Other Job Requirements:
- Willingness to learn and an open mind
- Salary will depend on qualifications
Please e-mail your resume to:
E-mail is preferred