Jobs @ Meri
- Kaufm. Mitarbeiter (w/m/d)
- Kaufm. Mitarbeiterin im Innendienst (w/m/d)
- Bilanzbuchhalterin / Alleinbuchhalterin (w/m/d)
- Finanzbuchhalterin (w/m/d)
- Konstrukteur / Produktentwickler (m/w/d)
- Servicetechniker / Vorarbeiter (m/w/d)
- (Junior) Projektingenieur Anlagenbau (m/w/d)
- Prozessingenieur / Technologist (m/w/d)
- No vacancies
We are happy to receive proactive applications if you are a particularly good match for us, e.g. with a solid education as a technician, mechanic or engineer and practical experience in the stock preparation and/or paper industry.
As a company with worldwide customers in mechanical and plant engineering, we value colleagues who love their job, enjoy taking on responsibility leading projects to a successful conclusion via teamwork.
This includes the joy and flexibility of being present during machine check-outs and start-ups and experiencing directly how our own designs contribute to sustainable, innovative solutions for our customers.
Good communication skills in English and German and a valid work permit are required.
Please send your application letter, CV and references to HR global, Mrs. Heidrun Lichter, via firstname.lastname@example.org.